My Blog List

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Imagine ourselves without our families...

Well since I've been here at Canada, I've been thinking a lot about my family, before coming i was kind of tired of them, but now that i'm here without them i really miss them and i can see how much i love them and i need them. I think people do not notice themselves when they're with their family, they start to argue with their siblings and also with their parents. They do not care because they have them right there, but imagine your self in a very far place from your home and you do not have that communication you used to have with them, you'll miss them of that i'm sure. There's where you start to see how you need your family and get noticed that without them you're nothing. That's why you have to enjoy your family and be respectful and honest with them and feel free to trust on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment