My Blog List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Trip to CANADA°

I will talk about my trip to Canada, everything started when I wanted to come here to study one semester of high school. Because in Tec de Mty where I study, there's the option to go as an exchange student. So I choose Hamilton and then i got started to come here.

The day have arrived, I just get in Hamilton and i knew my new friends and then I started to make close relationships, I met the school and the teachers; everything was great. After know the school and going to classes we went to Niagara Falls twice, I really liked them they're amazing! I went to Hamilton again and I experienced so many things that I've never did before.

I went to Toronto and I was in shock, so big buildings and the CN tower was amazing and SO tall! I spent my time there hanging out and shopping all day long. I also went to Bark Lake Camp, really good experience because of camping, landscape and friendship. Really beautiful and relaxing.

Finally I went to Ottawa, Montreal & Quebec trip, i have one word for this AMAZING, at first i went to Ottawa. Nice city with beautiful buildings it just looks like a mini London because of the parliament buildings. After Ottawa we went to Montreal, I was kind of nervous because of French, but I managed well. I liked Montreal we only went to a tour inside the bus, so it wasn't that touristic as i wished, but i liked it. At night I went to a nightclub and I got fun. The last but not least Quebec, J'aime QUEBEC at the first moment i was there was the moment o got in love with the city, because of the buildings and the culture. I really enjoyed to be there because i felt that i was in Europe. My favourite place at Quebec was Chateau du Fronternac, I got inside the building and i reached the 17th floor with an amazing view of Quebec landscape.

And that's all since now, but I'm getting prepared to go to NEW YORK city.

2 comments: